Grades 2-5 Diagnostic Process for Math
Math interventionists and special educators support classroom teachers with the diagnostic process to determine the needs of students who are not demonstrating district expectations on validated universal screening assessments.
- Re-administer STAR Math in a small group or individually.
- Review and analyze Instructional Planning Report form STAR Math.
- Review and analyze assessment results from TenMarks.
- If needed, administer Math Quick Screening Tool or Math Inventory.
- If needed, administer "Do the Math" assessment from relevant module.
- If needed, administer Math Add-Vantage Diagnostic Assessment.
- Administer KeyMath if more information is needed.